Watch This Space for New and Exciting Opportunities
Sales Administrator and PA to Director
The position’s priority is to assist Director with all sales functions. The executive assistant will be required to assist with general PA duties as well as administrate all sales for Director & set-up appointments with new clients. We are looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support our director in a timely and professional manner. The person will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Only candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a corporate gifts company will be considered.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of a director and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience within a sales environment
- Administrate all quotes and orders for Director
- Act as first point of contact with clients
- Maintain client relationships
- Cold call and set-up appointments with new clients
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Coordinate daily calendar
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to director’s’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- High school degree; experience in the corporate gifts industry is a must
For more information or to submit a resumé, please email Deliana Hewstone: [email protected]